Disaster Relief: Monetary donations can be sent to the Wisconsin Conference Treasurer, 750 Windsor St., Sun Prairie, WI 53590. Please write the check to Wisconsin Conference Treasurer, with NW Disaster Recovery #7775 in memo line. Any questions call: Asst. Disaster Response Coordinator Lynette Jordan at 262-370-0707 or Lynnette.email@example.com.
Get a free subscription to United Methodist Now, a biweekly e-newsletter for church members to highlight examples of Christian living, share inspirational messages, and focus on what it means to be part of our connection.
UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
Compelled by Christ to be a voice of conscience on behalf of the people called Methodists. UMCOR works globally to alleviate human suffering and advance hope and healing.
Methodism’s founder John Wesley encouraged his followers to spread the good news, transform hopelessness into hope and assist God’s children wherever they may be. Through a carefully crafted system of United Methodist mission and ministry, our gifts stretch around the world.
WVRQ Radio Broadcast – Viroqua UMC worship service is broadcast live on WVRQ 1360AM on Sunday mornings at 10:30 A.M. Please consider sponsoring a Sunday radio broadcast or a Sunday bulletin. There are Sundays available. Call the church office at 608-637-3551 or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirmation Classes for Viroqua & Liberty Pole UMC
- Meeting on Sundays
- Viroqua UMC
- Contact Pastor Jean for More Information
- Viroqua Wednesday Adult Bible Study – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday Church School for All Kids Ages 4 and Up
Viroqua United Methodist Church
4:00 – 5:00 Music, Bible Stories, Games, Crafts
5:00 Family Supper
Emphasis on fellowship, learning, and serving God through missions
- LP UMC Children – Pre-K through Grade 6 may go to the basement for Sunday School following “Children’s Time” when Sunday School is in session.
- InfoServ, a ministry of United Methodist Communications, is the official information service of The United Methodist Church. We’re your connection to the worldwide United Methodist Church.
Ask any questions about The United Methodist Church.